Heartbleed -- What you need to do
Hopefully you've heard of Heartbleed, a security bug in the OpenSSL library.
Perhaps, you've even been proactive in changing your passwords on major sites that have been affected by this security flaw, but if not; here's what has been recommended by industry sources.
- Change your Yahoo, Flickr and Tumblr passwords
- Consider changing your Google, Facebook and Dropbox passwords
- On your mobile devices, log out of all apps, then log back in again
- If a service asks you to change your password, do so
- If you have a Linux desktop computer, update the OS
- Set up two-factor authentication everywhere you can
- View the Heartbleed 'hitlist' - major sites that were and weren't affected by this security flaw
>>ENET NEWS DESK<<
Special pricing for eNet Systems' eSave
eSave, or Security Analysis, Verification and Evaluation, is
an essential security analysis, backed by a detailed report and recommendations to mitigate the security risks discovered. Call 281-403-9561 for special, introductory pricing. Learn more.
Apple prepares to make driving less distracting
Apple is developing iPhone technology to disable texting and other distracting features when it senses a user is driving - and actually in the driver seat as opposed to a passenger seat. Read more.
The Net neutrality debate
The concept of Net neutrality has been around for some time, but with the FCC's ruling overturned earlier this year, it's now front page news. Here's a great primer article to get you up to speed on the topic.
>>HOT NEW PRODUCTS<<
Now that Google Glass is for sale, here's a good review to help you make your decision.
It's not too late to replace those XP devices...
Remember, even though support for Windows XP has ended, it's still not too late to take action. We are working with clients every week who still have XP on some device. Call us today at 281-403-9561.